Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I was running to Maka/soul apartment they were having a party I haven’t seen them in 3 months I went on a mission they didn’t know I was coming so it was a surprise
“Come on Riku!” I shouted to my weapon he was a sword that can control all elements he was walking with his hands in his pocket
“I’m tired~” he whined I rolled my eyes and began to run again I was close I jump up the level of apartments and made it to there door, I breath in and knocked on the door
“Who’s that?” I heard a voice (Maka(
“I don’t know, but a cool guy like me shouldn’t have to answer the door” I heard my cousin said I rolled my eyes then the door began to open slowly I smiled
“Yea cuz long time no see?” I asked his eyes widen
“Yuki?” he asked I nodded he smiled
“Come on in” he moved out the way I walked passed him and kissed his cheek hugging him I walk in the living room
“So the I was fighting and-oh its YOU?!?!!?” star shouted pointing at me everyone turn to me kid smiled Maka ran and tackle me to the floor I was laughing while she rubbed my cheek against her
“Ok Maka I missed you too!” I laughed she nodded and got off of me I hug her and kid
“I want you to meet our new friend come on!” she shouted she grabbed my hand
“ok” I laughed then we stop in front of this boy he had a dress, but I shrugged it away I smiled at him he is cute too
“Hey Crona this is Yuki, Yuki this is Crona” she introduce us I smiled
“Nice to meet you Crona” I greeted he flinched from time to time but he smiled
“N-Nice to m-meet you too” he stutter I thought it was cute I blushed his face was kind of red to Maka look between us and smiled and left

HOW IT HAPPEN:
Its been 6 months since I fell in love with Crona he so cute and shy, just so cute, we were having another party of what I don’t know, but it was at kid’s house I was walking with Riku who was flirting away with maka, weird right, I saw Crona walking he had a suite on it was white all white, he was I in front so I ran and jump on his back, we fell I laughed, but somehow he was facing me face to face he was blushing but also laughing, he was pretty use to it
‘Hey Yuki-chan” he laughed out he is so cute when he laughed I smiled
“Hey Crona-kun” I said I kissed his cheek the blood rush to his cheek I got up and help him up and continue our way to the party we laughed and chat on the way when we got to the door Patty swing it open she grabbed me and Crona in sitting us in a circle
“Ok we are playing 7 minutes in heaven!!” She shouted I sighed everyone placed a number in the hat
“I got 8” Kid said happily
“Me too!” chirped Miyu she came a month before I did, they were crushing on each other they went to a room next was me
“3” I said I saw Crona smile
“3” he called out to we smiled and got up and into a room they locked the door I sat on the bed Crona sat next to me
“So, what are suppose to do?” he asked I blushed
“well, normally people make out you know” I answer he looked at me confused
“Make…out??” he asked I nodded
“Kissing people kiss for a very long period of time” I explain he blushed and nodded
“But we don’t have to, if you don’t want” I whisper the last part he looked at me and nodded I looked down sadly, but he gently pulled my chin to look at him, he had a unsure expression
“Um, c-can y-you s-show me what’s k-kissing and m-making o-out?” he stutter I was shocked but smiled I pulled his face in and kissed him he was shock, but he kissed back I lick the bottom of his lips he pulled away
“W-What are y-you doing?” he ask with a blush I smiled
“just follow my lead” I whispered he nodded and we resume kissing I lick his bottom lip asking for a entrance, he got the idea and open his mouth I thrust my tongue in his mouth his tongue was slowly entering mine I giggled he was shy I pulled my tongue out of his mouth, I heard him groan in disappointment I smiled his tongue enter my mouth and mingled with mines I heard him moan I moaned into the kiss he lean back on the bed me on top when our tongues stop mingling we pulled away gasping, a string of salve connecting us he panted with his tongue half way out mines was half way out to he lift up is head and licked my tongue and sucked on it I moaned as he did, he pulled away
“T-That was a-amazing” he stutter I smiled I felt his dick pocking me I blushed and we resume kissing I pick my hand up his shirt he moaned
“W-what are y-you doing?” he asked I smiled
“I’m about to make you feel more amazing” I comment
“And the noise don’t let them scare you they are noise of pleasure” I told him he nodded I sucked on his neck and went up his shirt pinching his nipple he moaned louder it turn me on I was going down his pants I rubbed his cock I gasp but moaned louder I was going to undo his pants, but the door open
“7 minutes up!!” Patty shouted I saw Crona pout I giggled
“Come on!” I said I grabbed his hand and ran out to my place
~At your place~
we walked in my house it was dark I lead him to my room it was dark to
“Ok this is my-GASP!!” I felt Crona wrap him arms around my waist he was sucking my neck and one hand went up my shirt pinching my buds and the other down my clit, he rubbed it through the fabric I moaned and gasp we were in front of the bed he lean against the door
“Crona~~” I moaned he hummed as his answer while he was still sucking my neck
“How, when, where?” I stutter
“What?” he asked I looked in his eyes it held lust/nervous
“How did you get so, so-
“Horny?” he answer huskily in my ear I got weak in the knees he was breathing in my ear heavily I was so turn on but I nodded I saw him give a nervous smile
“Well you said follow your lead and that’s what I am doing, and I feel horny” he answer he rubbed my clit harder I closed my eyes he pick me up bridal style and laid me on the bed he climb on me confused what to do, I smiled I flip him over I was on top I unbutton his shirt removing that, then he pants I straddle his waist down I licked his nipple, he moaned I buck my clit with his dick he moaned louder I licked past his navel to his pants I pulled it down he was left in his boxers, I pulled it down and his dick stood very tall and proud I blushed I saw him turn his head the other way I smiled, I licked up his cock I heard moan
“Yuki~~~” he groaned out I loved the sound of my name being called out from his mouth I soon took him all in and I bobbed my head fast up and down
“AAAAHHH YUKI~~’ he moaned I went faster and it wasn’t long till he came in my mouth I pulled up to his level he was gasping, but then he smirked he went up to my ear
“My turn” he said and lick my ear lobe he flip me over and he undid my shirt he saw my white lace bra I sat up and unclipped it he blushed as they bounced freely but never the less he sucked my bud and he grabbed the other with his hand massaging it I moaned I threw my head side to side he looked up I nodded with a smile he continue sucking on my bud he was making a little noise of joy I moaned he pulled away and pinched them, I bit my lower lip
“Please don’t hide that sound from me, I don’t know how I will deal with it” he comment smirking up at me giggled he licked down my stomach he pulled down my pants, he licked my clit through the fabric he pulled it down with his teeth I was in shock Crona was always shy and nervous but this is another side of him I gasp when I felt him shot his tongue I licked around my clit he went deep, he stick a finger in me I was going crazy
“crona~~” I moaned he pumped in and out quickly I moaned louder
“Yes, mmh, right there harder faster, oh yes fuck me~!” I moaned he obeyed
“Crona, i-I’m coming” I stutter he nodded he went deeper in my folds
“AAAAHHH~~!” I shouted I came all over his mouth he stood up and licked his lips
“You taste good” he comment I blushed he kissed me, I taste myself I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist he bucked his cock at my clit
“Crona, t-take me” I begged he looked surprise at me
“How?” he asked
“Stick your tasteful dick of your in my pussy” I order him he looked shock
“Please” I begged
“I need you” he nodded and ready himself I grabbed his hand and put them on my waist I nodded he went slowly I tight my eyes I was crying it hurt
“YUKI!!” he shouted I shook my head
“Do it quickly” I said he nodded and slammed right in me I gasp in pain I held in the tears
“Yuki I’m sorry, don’t cry I don’t know how to deal with that” he said I chuckle he smiled I nodded
“Move” he nodded he went in and out
“Faster harder” I shouted he nodded and he went faster and harder I moaned louder he moan right along
“Yuki~” he moaned
“Crona~” I moaned I felt myself coming
“Crona I’m coming” I moaned he nodded
“I am to” a few thrust he went faster I sat up and through him on the bed and I rod him
“Yuki” he moaned I was riding I felt new feelings and I came
“CRONA!!!” I shouted he wasn’t down about 6 thrust later
“YUKI!!” he shouted he came in me I clasped on him and he was panting he slid out of me
“T-That was a-amazing” I said he kissed my head
“I l-love you Y-Yuki” he gasp out I kissed him on his nose
“I love you too Crona” we put our foreheads together smiling and I fell asleep

~How you find out~
It was 3 months and Soul pointed out I was getting fat I punched him me and Crona been dating he so sweet I was eating some ramen with honey and chocolate syrup with pickle juice yea but it taste good
“Hey Yuki” I heard Crona he kissed me I smiled
“Hey babe what you been up to” I asked he was shifting on his feet
“Well, people been saying you are fat and I cant deal with that” he said I hugged him he was so sweet
“And they think you pregnant whatever that is” he comment my eyes shot open then I though of it feed craving morning sickness and mood swings oh my god
“Hey Crona I got to go see ya” I kissed him and ran down the street to a corner store and ran home
~Bathroom~
I was waiting for the test I was in a ball rocking back and forth
‘what if he don’t want it he doesn’t know what pregnant is then how will he know how to take care of a baby!?!’ I shouted to myself then I heard the beep I grabbed the test with shaking hands I looked at it a tear rolled down was I suppose to be happy or sad

How you told him

I was at my house waiting for Crona I called him over to tell him the new there was a knock on the door I jump slightly I took a deep breath and got the door I saw Crona he smiled he walked in and kissed me wrapping his arms around me I giggle he pulled away and hugged me from behind walking to the couch and we sat down
“Um Crona I have something to tell you” I told him he nodded
“What is it?” he asked I clear my throat
“Well, you know that night we had sex?” I asked he blushed/smiled but he nodded
“Well when two people have sex without protection, they have a baby” I told him
“Wait, how is that possible?” he asked
“Well that white stuff that comes out of your…member is sperm and it went in my creating a baby” I explain I feel like a sex ed teacher he nodded
“So are we having a baby?” he asked I placed his hands on my stomach with a smile and nodded his eyes was wide
“A baby…I-I think I c-can deal w-with that” he said I through my arms around his neck crying happily
“Thank you Crona” I said he nodded and he pulled me in a kiss
“I love you” he said
“I love you too” I said and he pulled me into a kiss
soon after I told everyone, they were all shock at first because it was Crona but the were happy for us I made Kid, Maka, Soul the godparents they happily expect, Kid got Miyu pregnant and they asked me and Crona to be the godparents
~6 month later~
I was in my house with everyone I was due soon Crona never leaving my side held my hand then I felt a contraction and liquid ran down my legs
“Ew that’s gross” I comment as I watched the liquid leak down
“hurry we got to get me to the infirmary!!!” shouted soul I was going through labor they rushed me to the infirmary
`~10 hours in labor~
I was screaming and yelling in pain soon after my daughter was born I held her In my arms
“So what’s her name?” Crona asked I looked up at him then my daughter I smiled
“Yura” I said he nodded and kissed her head
“Yura, I can definitely deal with that” he said I smiled soon everyone came they held my daughter Soul, Kid and Maka were making faces to make her laugh Crona laid next to me stroking my hair
“I love you” he said he held my hand
“I love you too” I answer back he pulled me in a lovely kiss there was awes
~6 years later~
When Yura was 6 she looked like Crona and had my personality she was outgoing she is best friends with Miyu and Kids, kids Luna and Amber
“Yuki, um you are the mostly beautiful women and the mother of my wonderful child will you do the honor of being my w-wife?” he asked on one knee I smiled and went to his level smiling
“I can deal with that” I said and kissed he lift me up and span me around I am the happiest women to be

6 comments:

  1. Awsome, that's the only word I can use to deal with that. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was so awesome! i can definately deal with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me: OH NO I'M EXPLODING IT'S SOOO ROMANTIC *Dies*
    Mei: Sorry about my creator! Bye! And both of the stories are really good continue writing.
    Me: *Already recorded video* Mei is one of my O.C and so is Snow Winter.
    Mei: Bai

    ReplyDelete